Herbs & Actions
|Pharmaceutical Latin||Pin Yin||Dosage||Actions|
|Scl. Poria Rubra||Chi Fu Ling||9-18g||
Clears Dampness and Heat.
|Rx. Angelicae Sinensis||Dang Gui||7-15g||
Tonifies Blood, invigorates and harmonizes the Blood and disperses Cold (stops pain due to Blood Stasis).
With Gan Cao, moderates spasms and relieves abdominal pain.
|Rx. Glycyrrhizae||Gan Cao||3-7g||
Clears Heat, relieves Fire toxicity and moderates and harmonizes the properties of other herbs.
|Rx. Paeoniae Rubra||Chi Shao||9-18g||
Invigorates the Blood. dispels Blood Stasis, relieves pain, clears Heat and cools the Blood.
|Fr. Gardeniae||Zhi Zi||6-15g||
Clears Heat, reduces Fire, eliminates irritability, resolves Dampness (drains Damp-Heat), cools the Blood and relieves toxicity (stops bleeding by astringing).
- Clears Heat
- Cools the Blood
- Promotes urination
- Unblocks painful urinary dysfunction
- Damp-Heat, bloody painful urinary dysfunction
- Rough, painful urination that is red with multiple tiny stones
- Dark colored urine
- Maybe acute lower abdominal pain
- Maybe acute pain in the abdomen and umbilical area
- Maybe hernia
- Urinary calculi
- Postpartum urinary disorder
- Acute prostatitis
- Dysuria during pregnancy
- Renal calculi
- Prostatic hypertrophy
- Acute glomerulonephritis
- Edema during pregnancy
- Use only for Excess type painful urinary dysfunction.