Herbs that Regulate Blood: Herbs that Invigorates Blood
|3-10g 15g (Maximum)|
Actions & Indications
Invigorates Blood circulation, dispels Blood Stasis, reduces swellings, opens the channels and alleviates pain
- Contraindicated during pregnancy.
- Contraindicated for those with menorrhagia.
- Contraindicated for those without Blood Stasis.
- Contraindicated for those whose lochia has been cleared.
- Contraindicated for those with abdominal pain due to Blood Deficiency.
- Extremely large doses can cause coma and death
- Do not store in an iron container.