Herbs that Release the Exterior: Cool, Acrid herbs that Release the Exterior (Wind-Heat Diaphoretics)
Actions & Indications
Disperses Wind-Heat, clears the eyes and eliminates superficial visual obstruction
Clears Heat and stops bleeding
- Use caution for those with urinary frequency.
- Use caution for those with depleted fluids
- Use caution for those with Qi Deficiency or Qi and Blood Deficiency.
- Use caution for those with Yin Deficiency, Yang Deficiency or Yin and Yang Deficiency.
- Use caution during pregnancy.
- Use caution for those with Heart and Kidney disorders.
- Use caution for those with red eyes due to Liver Yang Rising.
- Use caution with children under 1 year old.
- Do not use for a prolonged period.