Herbs that Regulate Blood: Herbs that Invigorate Blood
|3-10g 1-1.5g (Powder)|
Actions & Indications
Invigorates the Blood and promotes the movement of Qi
Expels Wind and alleviates pain
- Contraindicated in those who have Yin Deficiency Fire with with a red tongue and a dry mouth.
- Contraindicated in those who have headaches due to Liver Yang Rising, Qi Deficiency or excessive menstrual bleeding.
- Contraindicated in those who have vomiting and dizziness from Excess.
- Use caution with pregnancy.
- Use caution with someone who bleeds or bruises easily.
- Symptoms of overdose include: vomiting and dizziness.